Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Wonderful Sunday Afternoon

So before I get started with yesterday, I've been left in awe at my boyfriend once again. I'm sitting at work doing a project and texting him about how I forgot to bring a lunch today, and what does he do? 15 minutes later shows up with this huge meal from Panda Express, remembering how the other day I said I'd been craving it!!! So now my tummy's super satisfied!! :)

Anyways, yesterday Al and I were deciding what to do for our sunday stroll together. We decided to go hiking up this trail. It was such a beautiful walk and we sat and talked the whole way up. He even brought a fishing pole and we went fishing for 3-4 hours, just sitting and talking some more. He only caught one fish, and I caught 3 but one got away 5 feet from the shoreline. We let the other 2 go and kept one. It was way too hot to walk all the way back to the scooter so his dad picked us up and drove us back :) I got a pretty awesome sunburn too...

When we got to his house he cooked up the fish for us. It was DELICIOUS with just some slabs of butter, seasoning salt and lemon pepper!!

After enjoying our fish and taking a nice cool shower to soothe my burns I called up my dad and had a pretty nice chat about my future. Granted he is still not fully supportive of my decision to get married "so soon" but he is trying to understand. Hopefully all goes well with getting the parents on board!!

As far as current life plans: I'm staying at BYU for the fall, Al is working on getting a couple jobs and working through fall, beginning of December I will move back home to Texas to spend 2 months with my parents before getting married FEBRUARY 4TH!!!! I'm glad we finally set a date, just waiting for him to propose now!!! Who knows when it will happen now that I'm staying for fall... the only thing pushing him was knowing I was leaving so soon... I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!!! :D

No comments: