Friday, November 5, 2010

Pics are up!!

So I've posted many posts with the promise of pics to come... I've finally uploaded them all from my camera, so this will be one long post due to lots of pictures to catch up on:

Our trip to Oregon:

My absolute favorite restaurant (House of Good Fortune)
The Oregon Coast (Newport Bay):





Newport Aquarium:
My new friend... Arghh!

Al's going scooba diving


...and the sharks. Swam right above us!


Sting Rays 


Blank Stare...?

duhhh..... huh?!




Touched awesomely colorful starfish

Touched an anemone!

Sea Horses - So cool!

Sea Quills (I think?)

Found a pearl in the oyster!
 My old house:
still all the same landscape
Cannon Beach (one of my absolute favorite places with one of my absolute favorite people):
so glad i got to share this experience with him

held so many tiny hermit crabs

it was dead... :(

real natural anemones... we touched these too!

two years without my rock are going to be the hardest ever...

oregon sunset

love sunsets on the beach
Oregon State Fair:
so cute!!

stayin warm...fashionably...

secret combinations

haha i didn't hit it very hard...

my stud won this ...squirrel... for me

i want these pajamas!
MORE CANNON BEACH:

haystack rock


love him so much!!

we told them to hug each other and this is what we got...

finally captured the hug :)

sand chairs... actually pretty comfortable

he's my best friend...

...what more can i say?!


TRIP TO UTAH SAND DUNES:
dinner... brought and cooked steak on a portable stove. it was good!

skewered with the marshmallow skewer

enjoying his s'mores




WHAT AN AWESOME SUMMER.... CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WHEN HE GETS BACK FROM HIS MISSION!

No comments: