Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Adventures of Ben Blend'n, the Magic Bullet!

So my awesome present for my birthday was Ben Blend'n the Magic Bullet.

Now let me tell you a little story. Ben is a Magician. Ben is also brisk. And upon arrival at my house, Ben has tried to blend in as much as possible. Though in my opinion, he is a star to be noticed!

This morning he provided me with a delicious and nutritious smoothie consisting of:

Strawberries
Peaches
Blueberries
Orange Juice
Yogurt
Soy Milk

What a clever guy to think of combining those ingredients to pleasurably precise proportions. YUM!!

Then this evening he graced me with his presence again accompanying my cheeseburger with a delectable dessert.  This time it was a fudge-caramel milkshake. De-LISH!!

So far, it has been an honor to have Mr. Blend'n in our humble abode.

Can't wait to see what other concoctions will be whipped up!

I'll keep ya posted :)

No comments: