Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Well, sitting here in Texas, you wouldn't think it was so, but the clouds have finally burst open and are pouring down their love!  This summer we went through a pretty long time without any rain, and broke some heat records too.  Well, this past week we finally got some rain.  On Monday it was FABULOUS! It was so overcast and cloudy and drizzly.  

It reminded me of Oregon!  The second I got out of my car and felt that feeling of the looming threat to rain, I couldn't help but do anything except smile.  It was great to feel like I was in Oregon again.  

And all of last night it POURED!!! Woke up at 3am to the sweet sound of thunder and bright streaks of lightning. 

What a great day it will be today to get to go to school in this! :D

No comments: