Monday, July 19, 2010

Best Boyfriend EVER!!

Ahh!

Yesterday was a nice refresher of how amazing Al is!!

I got home from church and was surprised with him standing there with a picnic basket and a blanket ready to take me on a picnic. He took me to Bicentennial Park. It's beautiful there!! He had made us PB&J sandwiches (just how I like it) with a huge bag of crunchy cheetos and a big jug of cold milk. (one of my FAVORITE meals ever!!) Then he topped it off with oreo cookies for dessert and was taking pictures of me the whole time telling me how beautiful I looked. Then he pulled out a baseball bat and a glove and he pitched me softballs and encouraged me through my attempts at hitting them. Then we took this super romantic walk through the wetlands there along this cute trail and he got some super cool pictures of bugs and leafs. He's a great photographer. After our walk we just sat on the blanket enjoying the warm sunshine. It was a wonderful afternoon!!

Sad thing, though, when we got back to his house, I got off the scooter and was helping him unstrap the basket and scortched my knee on the pipe. I spent the rest of the afternoon with cold water and a bag of ice on my knee. It would not stop burning!!! :( I even put on some aloe and nothing helped.

I woke up this morning though and didn't even notice it. So I'm glad it's finally getting better. Just have a nickle-sized blister... :)

Still going through the Pros and Cons of staying here or moving home... too hard to choose.

Pictures to come soon!!!

No comments: