Friday, July 16, 2010

Starting Up Again

So... It's been a while since I updated anything... and with so many things happening, I thought it might be fun to keep track of it all :)

I've been going to BYU since Spring 2010, and am taking Human Anatomy this semester. Hardest class I've EVER had!!! :(

Rachel Hornibrook got engaged and her wedding is October 9th in the Portland Temple!!!

Just trying to keep up with it and decide what I'm going to do this Fall.

Move back to Texas: Save money on rent and school, quick pharmacy tech license, work and go to school towards nursing... be home with my family.

Stay at BYU: stay with Al, experience a "real" semester, not have to travel back for Chris wedding, keep job at BYU, Fashion ReMix for work, Lion King on Broadway...

I'm actually having a really hard time deciding what to do!!

Other than that, I'm loving life with Al. We really have a great time together!!! He makes me laugh all the time, takes such good care of me... all I wanna do during the day is spend time with him!!!! He's such an amazing boyfriend and whichever location I end up in, I just hope I can be with him! I wanna spend the rest of my life with him and we just need to get things in order before that can happen.

**'Tis the season to get engaged... tra la la la laaaa la la la la!!**

No comments: